Nutella Is definitely a favorite spread for many. In my home , my kids love Nutella in any form . I know it’s not a great product to give kids every day , but once a while a Nutella treat won’t do any harm .
You could make your own home Nutella or buy the store bought . I haven’t tried making Nutella at home , my friend has once and said it’s very easy and tastes the same.
This was an impromptu recipe ,just saw a viral video of Nutella mug cake , so easy one that I dint think twice just went and made it and posted in insta and then it was a hit among my followers so reposting the same here from my insta .
Is there any way to link insta and blog? , I am not so tech savvy person 🙈🙈 do let me know if there is a better way to post my insta post here .
“A quick fix for your #nutella and #chocolate cravings . I Just tried an easy Nutella microwave mug cake , My unprofessional video is just a trial of how a video not be viral 😝😝😂😂😂. Today I saw a video in @dubaitastes and just tried it . Made it with little changes . This is just an easy quick fix , don’t make it with an expectation of a full fledged Nutella cake , also I suggest #icecream will compliment the warm mug cake . If your lazy to try this too , then I suggest to have 2 tbs of nutella, that will also fix your cravings 🙈”
- Flour 5 tbs
- Sugar powder 4 tbs(make it powder so easy to mix)
- Cocoa powder 4 tbs
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Oil 3 tbs
- Milk 3tbs
- Nutella 4tbs( 2 tbs in each mug)
- chocolate 2 pcs (optional)
- This recipe was good for 2 mugs only
- Mix all together except except Nutella and chocolate. As I used sweetened drinking cocoa powder , I reduced the sugar quantity
- Pour it into a greased mug . Then add in the nuttela and chocolate and then Microwave the mugs for 1 min and 20 seconds.
- Don’t over cook , if you do it will be hard .(first try for 1 min , the cake should fluff up and leave the sides , if it does
- it’s cooked )
- If your using oven 175 C for 5 minutes
- Dusted it with sugar and I added little whipping cream too . Eat it warm and enjoy 😊
- Ice cream compliments it the best , also you can avoid egg some of my followers did try with out egg , I haven’t .