“A Very Brr…Juman Winter Returns “ to @itsburjuman . .
Check out the video in my instagram #shabosphere to see how Burjuman transforms into a magical winter wonderland for kids. Burjuman is one of the oldest Mall , we Dubai folks used to shop . And few years back they renovated the Mall and it’s now one of the happening mall in the old dubai region . Specially as it has metro access and being in the Centre of Dubai , it’s an apt choice for tourist for Mall visit . Also the brand mix in the Mall caters to all sectors of people , they do have high end brands and normal brands too .
Winter holidays in dubai means , bored and lazy kids who are either on tab or on tv watching cartoon .
So this year I planned up to do a series of #shabswinterholidays , basically my suggestions on places where I take my kids out some are paid activities and some are non paid actives . So this article is the part 2 of the series and part 1 was the dubai safari hope you all read that .
So Where ? In #burjuman #karama
Till When ? Till Jan 7 , 3pm-10pm
And What all ? The attractions are
- Kids art and crafts zone , where kids can make polar bears and snow charms
- Artificial snow fall , which is timed for every 30 mins . It’s a great experience for Dubai desert kids who haven’t experienced snow fall.
- Snow ball fight
- Click pic or take a selfie like your skiing
- Winter augmented reality cave , where you can see polar bears and tiger walking to you.
- Winter carriage and the snow decorations all over the mall does take your kids to a snowy magical land vibe . My daughter was all excited saying it’s frozen , Elsa’s Home 😂😂
- All the activities are free , so do drop in with your kids.
- Don’t miss to see the main attraction teddy bear tree . It is a 1000 plus teddy bears and you could win one teddy bear too , just check at the customer care for more details on it .
- The parking at Mall is free for 1 hr on weekdays, then you need to shop something to show at customer care to claim free parking
When I stepped into winter wonderland, the first thing I did was removed my shoe and touched the ground. to feel if it was real snow ….cause it just